We collect personal information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- from third-party sources, including our business partners; and
- automatically as you navigate through our website or other online platforms. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP address, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
We may combine the information you provide us with information that is collected through automated methods, and with information, we receive from other sources.
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information that you provide when you use Valet Living services, visit our websites, mobile apps or other online forums, or otherwise communicate with us (including by phone, email and text). This information includes:
- Personal details, such as your name, address and phone number, when you create and account with us, sign up for services, purchase products from us or otherwise contact us.
- Account profile information, including username and password. This may also include your emergency contact(s), payment card information and other information you choose to include in your profile, such as information about your pet(s).
- The services and products you request from Valet Living and the information needed for us to provide the services. For example, if you request dog walking services, we will ask you for information about your dog. You will also be required to provide financial information before placing an order for services or purchasing products.
- Transaction information, including information about the services and products you request, method of payment and payment details.
- Records and copies of our correspondence with you, which may include your email address.
- Your feedback about Valet Living services and products and responses to surveys, such as those that we might ask you to complete for research or quality assurance purposes.
- Other personal information you provide when you interact with us.
- Your search queries on the Platform.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our website, mobile apps, community portals or social media pages (our “Platforms”), or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (“User Contributions”). Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Platforms, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Platforms, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform, including dates and times.
- Information about your mobile device, computer and internet connection, including your IP address, identifiers associated with your devices, operating system, and browser type. We may also collect location data in connection with certain new or updated service offerings provided through our mobile apps with your consent.
- Information regarding the effectiveness of our email and other electronic communications with you. For example, we may know if you follow a link in an email we send to you, and we may keep a record of your online chat conversations with our representatives.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We may collect information relating to links you follow to or from pages on our Platforms, or, if you navigated from or navigate to another website, the address of that website.
In addition, we may collect information about your activities on our Platform through the use of first- and third-party cookies, clear GIFs or web beacons, local shared objects or Flash cookies, or through other identifiers or technologies, including similar technologies as they may evolve over time. Information collected through these technologies may be used on our Platforms or on other websites or services, including those that may not be operated by us.
Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from affiliates, property owners, managers, and other third parties, and we may learn information about you in the course of providing services to you. This information may include information about your use of the Platforms or our services, your use of other websites, your interests and preferences and other information about you or your household.